This topic describes how to add Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) endpoints to Cisco Unified Communications Manager for scheduling.
- Create an access control group with the following permissions:
- Standard AXL API access
- Standard CTI enabled
- Standard Serviceability
- Standard Cisco Unified Communications Manager Admin users
- Standard RealtimeAndTraceCollection
- Create an application user for Cisco TMS:
- Add the user to the access control group.
- Assign all endpoints that you plan to add to Cisco TMS to the application user.
The application user is a service account that Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) uses to log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to control video endpoints for scheduling.
In Cisco TMS, do the following:
- Add Cisco Unified Communications Manager and specify the application user with its credentials.
- After integrating these systems, select the video endpoints from the received device list.
For Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, do the following:
- Add the Cisco VCS endpoint to Cisco TMS, using its IP address.
- Enter the administrator user credentials.