This topic describes the calendaring options in the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS).
Cisco TMS extensions are available for the following:
- Microsoft Exchange (TMSXE)
- IBM Lotus Notes (TMSXN)
- TMS Booking API (TMSBA)
Cisco TMS application
- Book from TMS web-based interface
- Smart Scheduler with simplified GUI is part of Provisioning Extension (TMSPE) for self-service
The Cisco TMS scheduling extension products are as follows:
- The Cisco TMS Smart Scheduler interface, included with the Cisco TMS Provisioning Extension (Cisco TMSPE), allows simple, intuitive booking of single-instance and recurrent telepresence meetings.
- Cisco TMS supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 calendar integration through the Cisco TMS Extension for Microsoft Exchange (Cisco TMSXE).
- Cisco TMS supports IBM Lotus Domino Server calendar integration through Cisco TMS Extension for IBM Lotus Notes (Cisco TMSXN).
- Custom-built scheduling interfaces for other calendaring products are supported through the Cisco TMS Extension Booking API (Cisco TMSBA).