This topic describes the integration of Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Extension for Microsoft Exchange (TMSXE) with Microsoft Exchange.
Add Exchange mailboxes:
- Create a User mailbox for TMSXE.
- Create a Room mailbox for each endpoint.
- Give the TMSXE user Full Access permission for each endpoint mailbox.
- Configure the endpoint mailbox properties.
- Configure the email address in the endpoint configuration on Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Set the following on Microsoft Exchange for the endpoint mailbox:
- Automatically accept invitations: True
- Remove the Private flag for all meetings accepted by the mailbox: True
- Delete Meeting Subject: False
- Add organizer to the subject of a booking: False
Then start the TMSXE Configuration setup GUI, which is, in most cases, on a standalone server, and specify the following:
- TMS Server IP address, username, and password
- Exchange Server IP address, username, and password, as well as the email address of the sender
Add the video endpoints and map them to their email addresses.
Use the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite display name as the mailbox name.
Schedule a meeting and test the integration.