This topic describes how to create a customized Cisco Jabber installer file.
- Use Microsoft Orca to create custom installers:
- Use CiscoJabberProperties.mst file to transform CiscoJabberSetup.msi
- User will not see “email address” window on first login
- MSI Transformation can be used to modify the following:
- SERVICES_DOMAIN: Set to domain for login service (WebEx, Cisco Unified CM or CUP)
- VOICE_SERVICES_DOMAIN: Set to domain used for discovering remote access infrastructure
- AUTHENTICATOR: Set to authentication service name if service discovery is not used or fails
- TFTP: Cisco Unified CM TFTP address if service discovery is not used or fails
Use Microsoft Orca to create custom installers. Microsoft Orca is available as part of the Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4. You must have the default transform file to modify the installation package with Microsoft Orca. Download the Cisco Jabber administration package from Cisco.com. Copy CiscoJabberProperties.mst from the Cisco Jabber administration package to your file system.
To create a custom installer, use a transform file. Transform files contain installation properties that you apply to the installer. The default transform file lets you specify values for properties when you transform the installer. You should use the default transform file if you are creating one custom installer.