Walkthrough on how to use the BAT tool to:
- Import phones into CUCM
- Validate Phones before you ever actually Import anything
- Setup a Phone Template and reference this on the Import for all Generic ‘stuff’
This is something I have done a few times at work so am failry comfortable.
- Getting MAC addresses into CUCM is a pain! (Barcode scanner)
- Put phones on desk
- Allow phones to Auto Register
- Dial 777 to setup phone. Automated setup
- ‘Auto-Register Phone Tool’
- Phone reboots and extension number is assigned
- Not included in CUCM. IVR is required!
Cisco Bulk Provisioning Service must be started for any of this to work.