This topic describes how to configure the exchange of numbers and patterns.
Existing call-routing configuration is assumed:
- Route groups and route lists (optional)
- SIP profiles (optional)
- SIP trunks
- SIP route patterns
Configure GDPR for numbered call-routing information:
- Enable GDPR via ILS.
- Configure a globally unique route string.
- Enable or disable ILS advertisement per directory number.
- Configure ILS advertisement of patterns.
- Manage learned patterns and numbers:
- Block learned patterns.
- Set the partitions to apply to learned patterns and numbers.
- Configure learned patterns and numbers as urgent.
GDPR = Global Dial Plan Replication; SIP = Session Initiation Protocol
The figure shows the steps that are involved in implementing number and pattern synchronization over ILS.