This topic lists the steps for configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility.
- Configure physical locations.
- Configure device mobility group.
- Configure device pools.
- Configure device mobility infos (IP subnets).
- Set the Device Mobility mode by using:
- A Cisco CallManager service parameter to set the default for all phones
- The Phone Configuration window for individual configuration per phone
The figure lists the required steps for implementing Device Mobility. Device mobility groups are not required when you implement Device Mobility in an environment where globalized call routing is used.