- Setup Message Waiting Indicator On/Off (DN range for MWI)
- Add Voicemail Ports via Wizard (2 for Demo) (DN range for Ports)
- Create Line Group – VMGroup -> Add VMPort DNs
- Create supporting Hunt List and attach to Line Group (For VM Usage)
- Create Hunt Pilot and attach to Hunt List (In VM DN range)
- Create VM Pilot (Same as Hunt Number) (Binds the Voicemail button the handset to dial the VM Pilot)
- Create Voicemail Profile (To assign to the DN on the phone)
- Telephony Integreations -> Phone System -> Add New
- Port Group -> New -> SCCP or SIP -> Device Name Prefix must match. MWI Ports also set here. IP Address of CUCM Publisher.
- Ports -> Add New -> 2 (Demo) Names must match!
- Upon completion, the VM Ports in CUCM will register!